Comment on Issues
Back to Issues
This instruction explains how you add comments to an issue.
This makes it easy to attach a structured list of comments to the issues. It's an efficient way to:
- Structure comments for change requests,
- Discuss proposals before a meeting,
- Comment on the status or resource allocation of an issue.
A comment is added to the selected issue.
The comments can be read by other project members. They can add their own comments.
Follow These Steps
- Click on the number in the column and select the Comments tab in the window that opens.
If there are already issue comment,s these will be shown at the top of the window.
- Add your comment in the box.
- Click on Add comment.