Copy Issues and Attachments
Back to Issues
An issue in a project can be copied and, for example, pasted into another project. The issue then ends
up in the other projects' inbox, where it can be worked on further. Information in the issue is saved (attached
files, who created the issue, when it was created and the name).
Follow These Steps
To copy an issue
- Select the check box for the issue/s you want to copy.
- Click on Copy in the toolbar.
- Go to the place where you would like to paste the issue.
- Click on Paste in the toolbar.
To copy an attachment
- Click on your project and then on the Issues tab.
- Click on Viewall issues to list all the issues.
- Click on the number in the column to get directly to the Documents tab and view the files.
- Select the files you want to copy.
- Click on the Copy button in the toolbar.
Now you can go to, for example the Documents tab, and paste by clicking on .